Sunday, August 23, 2009

Clunker no more

We did it folks, we bought a new car! I can't tell you how happy I am to not to have to strap my babies into that old ticking time bomb car. I was seriously praying every time I had to drive it. The thing had 292,000 miles on it, it was its time. So we went to just test drive a few cars and ended up really loving the Hyundai Santa Fe. You can't beat their 10 yr. 100,000 mile warranty. That's what really sold me, I really enjoy the fact that car repair won't be a monthly expense anymore. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the car from the dealership. Thanks for all the comments, I appreciate all the input. Buying a new car can be a bit overwhelming!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay! That is all too exciting! I bet you are in heaven. That's a NICE car.

Stormie said...

Wow! Hurray for a new car! That's so nice I bet. We are having problems with our car and are looking forward to the day we can get a new car. Plus I bet it's wonderful to have a bigger car with three kids!