Sunday, July 27, 2008

ABC Tag

Here you go Briana!

A= ADVOCATE FOR: Being a mom. I don’t want to miss a minute of it.
B = BEST FEATURE: Dave says my legs.
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: My testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I wouldn’t be who I am without it.
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: To go RVing across the US with Dave when we are old and wrinkled.
E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: A/C! How did they survive in the olden days?
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: What’s that? No really I like reading when I can.
G = GOOD AT: Dreaming. It’s really easy. Honestly though, I do have some crazy dreams. I’d like to write stories of them some day.
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: Sky diving, and I never intend to no matter how much Lorena begs.
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: Pay off school debts, save it, pay tithes, and give some to my mom and dad.
J = JUNKIE FOR: Cookies, all kinds, all shapes, all sizes.
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: My hubby.
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I don’t know the difference between itch and scratch, and yes, I did major in English.
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: Giving birth to my two kids, but I’ll spare the details.
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Throw up while I’m pregnant (I wish).
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Chocolate, well, a little more than “occasional”.
Q = QUOTE: My Grandma used to say, “It ain’t so bad that it can’t get worse!”
R = REASON TO SMILE: I can’t be mad at Dave. For some reason he always makes me smile.
S = SORRY ABOUT: All the times Phoenix hit and pushed Ava! Yikes!
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: Whoever reads this and hasn’t done it yet.
U = UNINTERESTED IN: Going all day without a nap.
V = VERY SCARED OF: Snakes, I think it’s a genetic thing. All the women in my family are terrified.
W = WORST HABIT: Not taking enough down time from my kids. I’m always a lot nicer after I get a break.
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Europe
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: My college years while I was dating Dave. It’s funny how you date way more before you’re married.
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius

3 comments:

Briana said...

That was so fun to read about you. I think you often think you know someone really well, and then you learn some other fun facts about them. So have you and Dave decided when he's gonna send you and the kids to come visit yet? :-)

Robin Conner said...

That was cute! I liked your grandma's quote. Isn't that true! :) Hope all is well there with your cute little family! :)

Nashville Stolle said...

I just found your blog... I know I know, you told me about it MONTHS ago. I was FINALLY cleaning my disgusting (almost as bad as rachelle) apartment and found the slip of paper I wrote it on! But, I wrote greatgranthams.blogspot.

Don't go there. Someone named beardy weirdy writes about beer.

Ours is Nashvillestolles.blogspot.com

Randy writes it, but it is very real life...

Hugs,
beth