Friday, February 11, 2011

Apologizing again

I know, it's been way too long since I've posted. I even skipped Christmas, I'm sure that's some sort of sin in the blogging world. And I did try to post pictures three different times, my computer just won't cooperate with me. So this will be a black and white post, not as much fun, I know, but at least everyone still knows I'm alive!
Again, my excuse is writing. I finished my first novel and started my second. I'm half-way through actually. I love writing. I feel like I've found myself. I know that sounds awful corny. It's true though, I'm sure it's more than just a hobby.
As far as publishing goes, I don't have any hits yet. I'm still working on getting an agent. I'm patient though. It'll happen someday.
Thank you to all the friends who are reading this and still keeping up with me and my family. We are all doing well and happy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha I think writing is a great idea! We are still reading the email you sent with the book and so far its fantastic!

Stormie said...

Glad to hear you're doing well! Man, I need to find what you found somehow. Something that's totally mine that makes me feel like me again. Any tips on finding it?

How's residency going? We did an away rotation over Christmas and we know now for sure Jer's going to do Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. It's nice to know. Now we're just having fun planning fourth year and looking at Res programs. :)

Take care!

Cassidy said...

Missing you!! Glad the writing is going well for you and that you've found your calling. ;) I can't wait for you to be famous!

Andrea McEntire said...

Glad to hear that you are doing well. Good luck with your book. You should be proud of yourself for even finishing it! That's a lot of time and effort.